Do you want to “operate” the church, not sure how you can help?
Here is a list of Tasks that need to be done every Sunday before and after the Morning Worship Service. We need volunteers to take a role in each category and for them form loosely knit teams so every Sunday is covered. You may also suggest another category that you feel is in need of Ministry Services (contact T.E. Brevick, R.E. Gross or R.E. Breen). Let one of us know how you are able to serve so we can add your name under one or more categories below. If you don’t know how, training will be provided.
- Set Up Pulpit/Tables/Hymnal Rack/Tract Rack, etc.
- Return Pulpit/Tables/Hymnal Rack/Tract Rack, etc.
- Monitor/Adjust Sound Board during and after service.
- Lock doors, Adjust AC , Adjust Lighting
- Tract Rack Maintenance
- Nursery/Junior Church (story, coloring, game play).